BoerenBed is verkozen tot winnaar van de Kids VakantieGids Awards. 🎉 Ontdek hier waarom hier favoriet zijn. Lees meer
Feather Down Farms is looking for a Content Marketing Manager for the UK.
One of the best family holidays in the world, according to Condé Nast Traveller, we brought ‘glamping’ to the UK nearly 20 years ago.
After a record year in 2021, we are now looking to further expand our reach in the market with this new position.
What does Feather Down Farms stand for?
At Feather Down Farms we like to keep things simple. ‘Escape to a simpler life’ is our motto and that’s how we describe our unique family holidays – unique in the UK and across the five countries where you’ll find us.
And we are growing! We believe strongly that our ‘off grid’ holidays are just what busy urban families need now to take a break from the stresses of modern life and re-connect with each other.
We re-branded from top to bottom last year. A new website, new logo, new ‘tone of voice’ and a new set-up in the UK. To build on our expansion, we are looking for a Content Marketing Manager for the UK.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for converting traffic to our website by:
- Creating engagement on our social media channels (organic and paid).
- Writing blogs that excite and generate traffic.
- Building appropriate landing pages that keep people on our site.
- Writing newsletters and setting up databases for e-mail campaigns.
- Creating content for search (organic and paid).
- Joint responsibility for the application of our new Feather Down ‘tone of voice’.
- You are a native English speaker
- You know the UK, its culture, geography and daily life
- You can write great copy to bring out the ‘Feather Down feeling’ in everything we say.
- You are creative as we don’t want to say things the same way each time
- You have a feel for our product and understand the mentality of a typical Feather Down guest
- Experience with e-mail software and content management systems are a ‘must’
- You can work under your own steam but also as part of an international team
Some of the benefits of the role
- Free holidays at our fab farms
- 25 days holiday (based on a full time role)
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working week (3 to 5 days)
- Salaried or freelance basis
- Remote working with at least one day a week at a shared workspace in London
The European market leader in farm holidays
The Feather Down Farm group provides family holidays to some of the most beautiful farms across Europe. Back to basics and off grid means we get back time for each other, for nature and for peace and quiet. All-in all, the best luxury you can’t buy nowadays.
The Feather Down Farm group has more than 420 tents or ‘canvas hideaways’ in 75 farms in five countries. The UK is our biggest market, followed by the Netherlands.
The ‘Feather Down feeling’ is unique. It’s the reason why thousands return to our farms every year, with a repeat rate of nearly 50%.
Can you picture yourself working here? Then send in an application to Hagar Baas on firstname.lastname@example.org.